Tuesday, February 3, 2009

A good run.

Saturday's run (01/31/09) went really well. It was a little cold to begin with but about 10 minutes into the run, I got warmed up pretty quickly. We ran by Gardner Village. The photo was some of the other teammates I run with. All of them are great! It's fun running with a group like this that have the same cause in mind. These weren't the only ones that ran on Saturday. This was just a quick little photo we took while we were at one of our aid stations.

My IT bands held up very well. The time I took off was very well needed. I purchased a new thing called, "The Stick". It is like a massager for all sorts of muscles. This thing has been wonderful! I wish I would have bought one along time ago. It definetly helps with deep tissue massaging.

I did notice on my run that my fitness isn't where it needs to be. I wasn't breathing as easily during my run but I'll take that over pain in the legs any day. At least I can build up my fitness with time.

No comments:

Post a Comment